Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Swim Time!

One of my favorite things to do in the summer is swim. I love going to the pool and in Texas summer is hot so I was really hoping that Hadley would like going to the pool, too! I'm thinking that all my pregnancy swims are paying off, because she really likes it! She splashes around and is so fascinated by the water. She doesn't even seem to flinch when the water is cold. She's all about splashing around and I am so happy to have a water baby! Last week we decided to go to the pool in the morning before it got too hot. We got there around 9:30 and I have decided that that is the perfect time to go. It's not hot or crowded and the lighting is wonderful for pictures! Here are some of the pictures that I got of my little water baby! (warning- there's a lot!)
 She loves to watch the water then hit it with her hands making it splash up!





 I love that they're making the same face here!





 I love these pictures of Shane throwing her in the air!










 As always, going for the glasses. 
 Sloppy kisses





 Jumping in the water.




 I love this picture of my two loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment