Thursday, April 25, 2013

21 Weeks

Sure, it's a little harder to take pictures of my belly this time around... but the cuteness factor makes up for it all!

How far along? 21 weeks
How are you measuring? roughly 37 1/4 inches
Heartbeat? at our 20 week appointment the heartbeat was around 140
Total weight gain/loss?  +14 lbs
Maternity Clothes? I've been in maternity clothes since about 16 weeks
Stretch Marks? No
Sleep? I'm doing pretty good sleep wise. Stress is making me loose more sleep then this sweet baby is.
Best moment this week? Shane and I were laying on the bed and I asked if he wanted to feel the baby. I could feel a bump where the baby was so we gently pushed on him and he kicked back. I told Shane to pick up his hand so that we could try to see the baby. The sweet boy gave us a show! My belly bounced up and down several times! I couldn't help but giggle. This is where pregnancy gets fun!
Movement? Everyday is different on how much he moves, but he is definitely moving around in there.
Food Cravings? I can't get enough chocolate milk and late night cheerios.
Name? I'm beginning to wonder if we will ever narrow it down to one name. We have tons that we are "considering" for our son. Let's start with mine... I like Sawyer, Asher, Graham, Davis, and Brooks. Shane's current favorites are Nolan, Brennan, Brooks, Asher, Lincoln, Reese, Noah and Jonah. Obviously, we're still thinking about it.
What I miss? caffeine
What I'm looking forward to? Selling our house
How are you feeling? Tired and blessed.


1 comment:

  1. Sarah! a BOY!!! YAYY! We are SO pumped for you guys! You look amazing as always! And Hadley is such a beautiful and sweet little girl. I wish we lived closer so we could do playdates together! Looking forward to following the preggo blog again! ! Congratulations my friend!

    ReplyDelete