Monday, November 4, 2013

Tom Boy

 Don't let the title fool you. She's a girly girl. All the way down to the tee-hee-hee giggle. But she does enjoy getting dirty. And bugs. But getting dirty more. I've had to come to terms with the fact that if we go outside or eat a meal Hadley will come out with dirt or food all over her.
When I was growing up every time we had spaghetti my dad would comment on how messy I was and how he pitied the guy who took me on a date to an Italian restaurant. I guess if I were to continue these same sentiments to my child I would say that I pity the guy that takes Hadley to any restaurant... or outside for that matter.
She's cute, though. She's definitely got that going for her.




Here's B snoozing away while sister plays. I'm so blessed by this little man. 



No comments:

Post a Comment