Monday, July 7, 2014

Hadley 31 Months

 Hadley Faye- You are officially potty trained!! YOU GO GIRL! I am so proud of you! This month we really buckled down and you did it! You still sleep in your diaper, but as soon as I figure out how to tell you that you can't sleep with your water bottle we'll tackle that nighttime diaper. I really am so proud of you, babe! The other day I was at the eye doctor and daddy sent me a picture of you smiling so big and proud by your poo poo in the potty. I just about teared up! Partly because I am proud of you, partly because I am relieved that your diaper days are over and partly because your diaper days are over. You're getting so big and there's nothing I can do about it but hold your hand along the way.
I love you so much babe and can't say enough how proud I am of you! You amaze me!
Love always,
Mama

 You are giving me a run for my money these days with our pictures. This next series of pictures is a great example...
Me: Hadley, smile!!!
You: ....
You: LIKE THIS!?!?
Me: A little less...
 Me: A tad more...
Me: That'll work. : )




No comments:

Post a Comment