Thursday, July 2, 2015

First Few Weeks Of Jace Part 3

Shane and I had gone out for a date and left the kids at Tank and Nonnie's. When we picked them up it was getting late and Jace was tired. He was pretty upset on the way home. I did everything I knew to try and calm him down; I talked to him, tried the paci and rubbed his arms. Finally I gave up, turned around and conceded to the idea of him crying all the way home. About a minute later he suddenly stopped. I turned around to check on him and this is what I saw. It just doesn't get any cuter, y'all. Hadley and Brooks were holding their baby brothers hand to comfort him. And it worked! I think I melted right there in my seat.
Not everything they do is quite as cute, though... : )
Jace, you are such a GOOD baby! I tell everyone!
Brooks, you may just be the funniest kid I know.
Haddie Faye, you have my heart, and you know it.
My view at meal times.
3 best kids in the whole wide world. How lucky am I??












First little league experience....


Sending pics to daddy
Hadley selfie
Boys can like baby dolls, too.
My littlest love.
Brothers
cousins



CHEESE

No comments:

Post a Comment