Thursday, September 3, 2015

Adjusting to three...

Here's my life as I adjust to three...
Took the kids to meet Anna and Elsa at our local library.
Success!
Took a trip to the zoo...
Met a monkey...
Jace slept...
Took some pictures with daddy...
And took some pictures with mom...



Notice any differences between the mommy and daddy pictures?

Hadley tried out the baby bath...
Brooks was my DJ while I pottied...
Both boys took an afternoon nap, so Hadley and I watched some t.v.
aaaand I feel asleep on the couch and woke up to this...

Could be worse, right?
The kids have been adjusting to Jace being here. Hadley only occationally has lunch with Derek Holland now.
Jace and I watch the big kids play...





I get out for girls nights every once in awhile.
But I can't wait to get back home for this...

I can't even. What a cutie!
Ok, you're pretty cute yourself sister.
Took a trip to the splash pad...


Brooks hated it.
Hadley was in heaven.


Nonnie came, too.
And I've been doing a whole lot of this.
with this guy...

No comments:

Post a Comment