Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Easter 2012

This year we headed to Abilene to celebrate Easter with family. Russell and Harper were able to come down which made our trip even better! I love getting to see Hadley with her cousins. Gosh, it still blows my mind that we all have kids. I remember when it was me and Russ hunting Easter eggs in the backyard; now here we are with our daughters.
We are so blessed to have our families. Even though we don't live in the same city as them I want Hadley to know them and know how blessed she is to have these people that would do anything for her. I feel like what we have is rare and I want her to know that.
Back to Easter- Lolli always goes all out for the hunt and this year was no exception. There were tons of eggs and candy even though Aubrey was really the only kid that could eat it. Harper joined us for our Huffman egg hunt and we got some really cute pictures of the kiddos!
Hadley's first egg of her first Easter egg hunt! (Yes, I'm THAT mom...)

Daddy helping her find eggs

The Palmer clan

Yum...

Hadley and her loot! Poor girl was pretty tired and hungry by the end. We couldn't get a smile for the life of us.

This was fun, but it's time for my nap.

Cousin kisses!

Hadley and her big cousin Aubrey. I'm so glad that she has Aubrey to look up to while she grows up!

Lolli, Pops and the girls

Lolli loves her girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment