Tuesday, August 21, 2012

9 Months

Hadley,
Once again mommy is shocked at how fast you are growing up! I feel like time has gone so much faster since you arrived. I am making a conscious effort to cherish our moments together, because I know that in the blink of an eye you'll be all grown up! So I catch myself just watching you throughout the day. I'll rock you a little longer then necessary before bed. I kiss you thousands of times a day. And somehow, my heart swells for you even more each day. You are my sunshine, sweet girl!
This month you have started standing on your own. Without pulling up on anything you'll stand up! It's such a fun trick to watch you do! Once you get on your feet you'll concentrate on balancing for a little while then plop back down on your bottom. Daddy was at the station the first few times you did it, so he finally got to see you do it about a week ago. He was very impressed. : )
Your becoming such a fast crawler. You seem to be everywhere at once! I feel like I need eyes in the back of my head to keep up with you! You love this new freedom you have. You'll spy something across the room and take off giggling after it. It makes me smile every time without fail! You love it when I get on the ground and crawl with you. You get the biggest smile and follow me all around the house.
There are three things that the majority of people say about you.
1. She's BEAUTIFUL!
2. Look at that red hair! It's gorgeous!
3. She is the most easy going baby!
Needless to say, your dad and I are very proud and always welcome these sweet comments about our bundle of joy!
I love you, sweetheart, so very much! You have brightened up my life in ways you'll never know!
Love always,
Mama
 I love this one of you striking a pose!
 This is my favorite little grin!

 Standing on your own!!







 Talking and waving your arms around...


 I'm predicting those top two teeth show up any day now.





 I love this one!

 My sweet girl.

1 comment:

  1. Such a pleasure to read your blog about your pretty girl. You are such a proud mamma. Isn't it fun?
    Can't wait to hear what you have to say at 12 months.
    Enjoy your beauty.
    kelly Davis

    ReplyDelete