Friday, August 3, 2012

New Necklace

Hadley has been teething and recently its gotten quite a bit worse. She drools a lot and it was really affecting her sleep. One night I was checking a website called babysteals.com that sells baby items at a discount. They were selling Baltic Amber Teething Necklaces so I snagged one up. All the baby has to do is wear the necklace and it's suppose to help with teething pains. Amber works by the skin warming the amber which releases succinic acid and the oils are then absorbed into the blood stream. It sounds a little farfetched, I know, but I'm willing to give it a shot.
The site recommended putting it around her ankle and putting a sock over it for sleeping. I tried that and the first night she slept for 10 hours! That never happens. Now we call them our magic juju beads. I'm still not convinced that they are the reason for better nights of sleep, but I'm not complaining!









No comments:

Post a Comment