Sunday, September 23, 2012

10 Months

My Sweet Hadley,
You turned 10 months old this week! Mommy is so proud of you and all your accomplishments! Just a few days after turning 10 months old you took some steps. What a big girl! You're going to be walking around here before we know it. It's hard to believe!
This month you got your first tooth on top and boy was it a hard one to get. Because of it you had drainage, stuffy/runny nose, cough and a double ear infection. It was hard for me to see you sick. We took you to the doctor, got some medicine and cleared you up. Getting teeth is a whoopin!
Mommy had to go back to work this month, which was really hard on her. Daddy stays with you on his days off and I take you to a friend of mommy's house on Daddy's days at work. Her names Brittany and you seem to love going over there. She has a baby named Lorelai that is about your age and Brittany says y'all play well together. I'm grateful that you are getting interaction with other kids your age.
Your personality is really starting to shine. You are a sweet, tender-hearted girl. You are compliant and easily going. You are a goof ball at times and stoic other times.
I love you so much, my baby.
Always,
Momma

I've been singing this song to you lately:
I love you with the love of the Lord. I love you with the love of the Lord. I see in you the glory of our King and I love you with the love of the Lord.
 



 Saying "Momma!"
 You are such a girl... all the way down to the squeal!

 Yay Hadley!













No comments:

Post a Comment