Monday, September 3, 2012

Little booty

Side note- These pictures make me smile every time! I love that little booty!
Every night Hadley gets a bath. I know, it's a little much and we'll see if baby #2 gets the same luxury, but I really like her to have a bedtime routine. Lately, she loves to stand at the bathtub and watch the water run. She'll even pick up her foot like she's trying to crawl over. Honestly, I just think it's the cutest thing!

 Occasionally, she'll have a little accident while waiting to get in the tub. That's what just happened here. Most of the time if she has an accident it's teetee which is easy to clean and, let's face it, once you're a mom it really doesn't gross you out. This particular night that this picture was taken I started running the water and left to go get Hadley's towel. I came back to find a little surprise in between her cheeks! It makes me giggle just thinking about it! I love having all these stories to hang over her head someday! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment