Saturday, September 28, 2013

Hadley's "Gwooks"

We got Hadley a baby doll as a gift when we were in the hospital. It's her baby Brooks doll... or baby Gwooks as she says. I am so glad that we did, because it's really helped her with the transition of Brooks joining our family. She is a little mommy to Gwooks and is constantly wanting to change his diaper and give him his papi (paci). The other evening Shane was at the station so I was home alone with both kids. Brooks was extra fussy so I was pulling out all the stops to calm him. I began to notice that every single thing I did and said to Brooks Hadley was doing and saying to Gwooks. It was so precious. I said "Shhhh" so Hadley said "Shhhh." I stood up to bounce him so Hadley stood up to bounce. I walked the living room and Hadley was right behind me. I was wishing someone else was there to witness.
Yesterday, I dressed Brooks and as I was changing Brooks and Gwooks diapers (yes, I change Gwooks diaper with Hadley) I realized they were dressed alike. Of course we had to document! Aren't our boys handsome!? : )

No comments:

Post a Comment