Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Brooks- 9 months

 Hey Buddy,
More than any other month, I really feel like you have grown and matured this month. You are getting so fast at crawling; literally following me around the house. You are loving this new independence. I really feel like you've been happier and more content since you've been more mobile. Although there are still the times when you cry wanting to be held. It's so sweet/sad when I'm in another room and can literally hear your cries coming closer as you make your way down the hall to find me. I find myself smiling at your efforts.
You've started pulling up and scooting along tables and couches. I feel like this milestone happened so fast! One morning I walked into your room and you were standing in the crib and the next day your scooting along the couch. Slow down, sweetie! Give mama time to process all these milestones!
You still don't have teeth, which is still perfectly fine with me. I remember teething to be pretty rough on your sister so I'm not looking forward to it again. That's one of the milestones you're allowed to speed on through!
Last time I weighed you, which as a couple weeks ago you were 23 pounds. Hadley was 25 pounds. You're about to catch your big sister. Lately you have really gotten into wrestling with her. Anytime that I lay her down to change her diaper you'll crawl over and try to crawl on top of her. "Stop it Gwooksie," she'll say. But she's sweet about it. Not angry, just matter of fact.
Things you love:
-Being in the ergo
-Being held
-Crawling and climbing
-Being tickled
-Wrestling
-Being outside
-Guacamole
-Popsicles
-Praise Baby
-Going swimming
-waving bye bye
-Being chased

Things you don't love:
-The church nursery
-Riding in the car
-Diaper changes
-Mommy leaving the room

I love you sweetheart!
Love,
Mama










No comments:

Post a Comment