Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Hadley 30 months

Haddie,
I wish I could tell you how many times your daddy and I say, "I don't think she could possibly get any cuter!" It's the truth. I really don't think you could. The things you say, the expressions you make, the games you play... I'm constantly in awe of you. It's like I'm reliving childhood through your eyes.
Here's a few things that you've done lately to make me laugh:
You were sitting on the floor with Brooks sharing your water. You would take a sip then give him a sip. After he took a sip he said, "DADADADADA!" You chuckled at him, gave him a smile and said, "Oh my goodness!" See? You're so cute!
Earlier today Aunt E left a gift on our porch- a pretty dress with Princess Sofia on it for you to wear to Disney. You walked in the room and as soon as you saw it exclaimed, WHOA! You then started dancing around with it only to stop, walk up to me and say, "You'we da bes, mama! It's so spawkly!"
You trip or knock something down and immediately say, "Es okay mama!"
You greet most everyone by name.
You sit in your car seat having conversations with your hands and feet.
See??? You're so cute!!!
I love you so much, babe! I'm so proud of you!
Love Always,
Mama








No comments:

Post a Comment