Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Disney Part 1

First off, thank you soooooo much Lolli and Pops for taking us to Disney World! It was awesome! We're so grateful for your generosity!
I've never packed for a trip and thought, "These outfits are so cute that they deserve a picture!" ...until I was packing for Disney. Come, on. Super cute, right??
Here's our kids at Uncle Rob and Aunt Debi's house the day we left for Disney.

Heading to the airport!

Our kids did great on the airplane. Brooks was really wanting to move around, so it was a little struggle keeping him still and occupied, but he really did great. Hadley sat by the window and really wasn't too impressed with the ride. Although there were a few times after the trip that she told me the plane ride was her favorite part.
My love
This kid. He's a mess and I love it.


No comments:

Post a Comment