Tuesday, October 7, 2014

IPhone Rewind

This little mommy is on her way to the grocery story, apparently. She brought me back a cookie.
She is a great helper at the real grocery store. Especially if she gets one of their sample cookies!
 Love the naked booty
 Sweet boy loves hugs. Like bear hugs. I tell Shane he's going to be a tackler in football. He'll literally run at me full speed and wrap his arms around me for a hug. It's pretty sweet!
 Poor buddy. He took a little fall outside. :(
 A picture I got on my phone at Brooks first birthday party!
 Hadley's ballet class.

 A tiny bump!
The kids started "school" this year. They are going to River of Life church for mother's day out on Tuesdays. This was on their first day. Their smiles are my favorite!
 Here's Hadley in her class on the first day. I couldn't get a picture of Brooks in his classroom, because he would get upset and cry when he spotted me.

 Petting the mini horse at the fair


No comments:

Post a Comment