Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Hadley's Third Birthday

Again, I know I should have posted this back in November, but here we are in January and I'm okay with that. At least I'm pretending to be. 
We celebrated Hadley's 3rd (CAN'T BELIEVE SHE'S THREE!) birthday at May Farm. We had such a great time. She really did love it! She's funny, because she kind of clams up when she's the center of attention, but she still loved it. She still talks about it. When I ask her what her favorite part was she says the hay ride and riding horses. 
Hadley and I made cupcakes for her birthday. Hadley decorated them all by herself... 
 We were so worried the week of her party because it was pretty cold, but the day of her party turned out really nice. We ended up taking our jackets off.
 Oh the crown. It's got a little back story. Originally Hadley wanted her party at Chuck-E-Cheese because they give you a crown to wear. She kept talking about how her birthday was coming and she was gonna wear a crown. When we decided to have her party at the farm Shane and Hadley got on Amazon and picked out a birthday crown for her to wear. She couldn't have been happier with it. She literally wore it the entire time.



 Goof balls




 Hadley adores all her cousins
 My little man. He really loved the farm. Seriously. He walked around looking at all the animals the entire time. And he was a big fan of the hay ride just like his sister!




 Sweet princess





 Thumbs up!



 I love B's expression here
 This was him. The whole time.


 We couldn't get Hadley to smile for the life of us when we sang Happy Birthday. I know she loved it, but she clammed right up!





 The fastest hay ride you'll ever go on. No preggo's allowed.




 I laugh every time I see this picture. Oh Beau.

 Tank and Nonnie and the grands.
 Cuties.
 Our family picture attempts...




Hadley and some of her friends




 Brooks went around eating all the cupcakes that people left out. I really don't know how many cupcakes he ate that day.

 I love this!

 Lolli and Pops and the grands


We love you so much Hadley Faye. You've made the past 3 years the best of our entire lives!!

No comments:

Post a Comment