Saturday, January 3, 2015

Brooks First Birthday Party

Wow, this post is LONG overdue. As in....3 months. It completely slipped my mind that I had not blogged about Brooks first birthday since these pictures were on my actual camera and not just on my phone. Better late then never though, right?
We celebrated Brooks first birthday with a pool party in Tank and Nonnie's neighborhood. It just so happened to be the only chilly day in September, but everyone was a trooper despite it being a little cold. 

I truly cannot believe how fast this year went by. Look at my sweet boy one day old...

And now, here he is one year old. Walking around. Slow down my sweet boy!
 Brooks' nursery is an alligator theme so we just borrowed all his bedroom decorations for his party.


 #swag



 Here's some of the fearless kiddos that braved the cold water...



 We're so grateful to everyone that helped us celebrate Brooks!







 Brooks was not super into being the center of attention when we sang to him. He got down and dirty with his cake, though!























No comments:

Post a Comment