Saturday, May 5, 2012

Backyard Family Time

Happy baby.
 The weather has been so nice around 6:00 in the evenings lately. My favorite thing to do right now is take a blanket, put it in the shade, and spend time with my family outside. Hadley loves being outside. She loves all the new sights and sounds, but most of all she loves watching her puppies bark and play.
Last week we went outside and I told Shane that I wanted to freeze this moment in time. It was just perfect. The weather, the happy baby, the husband playing with the dog... it was all perfect.
I'm very blessed and it was a moment when I could really take a deep breath and breathe it all in. We took some pictures to capture our backyard family time.
She makes my heart so happy.

Her smile is so contagious!

My two loves.

Shhh dada. I'm talking here!



No comments:

Post a Comment