Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Aunt J+ Baby Grand= Best Weekend Ever

On Mother's Day weekend we drove to Abilene and met up with Jenna for a bit. It's always so good to see her, but time goes by too fast when we do get together. We live too far apart and I'm so thankful that she's willing to drive halfway to meet up with us, even if it is just for a few hours! I love that she is getting to see Hadley every few months. We've made a plan to meet up at least every three months and I'm really hoping to make that happen. Good friendships are hard to come by and Aunt J's a keeper.
While we were running errands we went by Kids Village to look around. They had the cutest little Baby Grand Piano and Hadley lit up when I sat her at it! She thought it was the best thing ever to hit the piano keys! It cracked us up! I think she would've stayed there all day if we would have let her. 
Here's some pictures that Jenna got of Hadley playing the piano...
And here's one of my favorite video's ever. She's just the cutest. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment