Thursday, May 9, 2013

23 Weeks






How far along? 23 weeks
How are you measuring? roughly 37 1/4 inches
Heartbeat? at our 20 week appointment the heartbeat was around 140
Total weight gain/loss?  +16 lbs
Stretch Marks? No
Sleep? This typically isn't an issue until after the baby gets here. He did wake me up kicking last night, though, which hasn't happened before. 
Best moment this week? The baby was moving like crazy and Shane was at work. I was so sad he was missing it, because you could see him turning all over. I FaceTimed him and we were able to experience it together. It's the little things...
Movement? Today I haven't felt him as much, but he's been moving quite a bit lately. He still feels so low!
Food Cravings? Sweets. Next week is our glucose test so I'm getting nervous. 
Name? We have the hardest time when it comes to names. Right now Shane's favorites are Lincoln (he really likes that one), Brooks and Nolan. I'm still loving Graham. I hope we can narrow it down soon. 
What I miss? caffeine
What I'm looking forward to? Summer
How are you feeling? Anxious about all of the changes happening over the next month with moving to Abilene and all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment