Thursday, May 23, 2013

25 Weeks





 She is the funniest!

How far along? 25 weeks
Heartbeat? at our 24 week appointment the heartbeat was in the 140s.  
Total weight gain/loss?  +20 lbs
Stretch Marks? No
Sleep? I'm still getting hot in the night, but other then that I'm sleeping fine. 
Best moment this week? Shane left this past Sunday to start his new job at the Abilene Fire Station. We've been really missing him, but I'm trying to enjoy this time with me and Hadley since I know that our time alone is coming to an end in September. I did get the absolute best card in the mail from Shane today. He always knows just what to say!
Movement? He's a mover! For the most part he remains really low, but today I've felt him all over. 
Food Cravings? Oh goodness. I'm still into sweets, but I'll eat just about anything these days!
Name? Ha! Last week I said Graeme. It still could be Graeme, but now I'm not positive. This is alot of pressure. Also in the running: Brooks and Hutton. 
What I miss? sleeping on my belly
What I'm looking forward to? Being back together as a family! We miss you Dada!
How are you feeling? So ready for summer. It's lonely without Shane. 

No comments:

Post a Comment