Wednesday, May 15, 2013

24 Weeks

 What a ham! : )






How far along? 24 weeks
Heartbeat? at our 20 week appointment the heartbeat was around 140. I go tomorrow for my glucose test so we'll see what the heartbeat is then. 
Total weight gain/loss?  My scale is packed away, but my guess is +17 lbs. I'll find out for sure at the doctor tomorrow.
Stretch Marks? No
Sleep? The past couple of nights I haven't been sleeping as well. I'm already getting so hot. It's only May. I'm not looking forward to the August heat. 
Best moment this week? Mother's Day. Technically the day before Mother's Day since Shane worked on the actual holiday. Shane treated me like a princess and gave me lots of loving! I am a lucky woman to have such an amazing man in my life!
Movement? He has his moments where I feel him squirming all around! It's still very low for the most part. 
Food Cravings? Sweets. Still! And with our glucose test tomorrow this craving will have to be paused... right after this oreo ball. 
Name? Alright! Ready?? Drum roll please..... Graeme! Shane told me on Mother's Day that the baby's name could be Graeme!
What I miss? caffeine
What I'm looking forward to? Spending some quality time with my Hadley this summer before Graeme arrives. 
How are you feeling? Nervous about my glucose test....

No comments:

Post a Comment