Thursday, October 24, 2013

Sip-N-See

A couple weeks ago these sweet ladies, plus Jenna who couldn't make it, threw Brooks a Sip-N-See. 

 It was wonderful- just what I was wanting. We celebrated Brooks and ate cookies! Can't beat that!
Side note- Hadley LOVES cookies! (and cake and ice cream and donuts... you get the picture) The cookies at the party were on a low table where she could reach them. I never knew how sneaky my girl was, but I think the number of cookies that Hadley had reached double digits. She was in cookie heaven!

Here's some pictures from the Sip-N-See...
This is Brooks with my Grandmother. 

 Grandmom with me and both of my kids. If you look closely you can see cookie crumbs all over Hadley's face and her eyes clearly show that she was on a sugar high. :)


 Michelle and Brooks
 Michelle and Jessica with Brooks and me
 My sweet sister in laws are the best!
 Mom, Brooks and me
 My little man
 Lolli and B
 The adorable decorations...





No comments:

Post a Comment