Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Brooks- 2 months

I hate that I let this month slip by without doing Brooks 2 month post. In my defense, it's not only been a very busy month, but my photoshop was down and Shane just fixed it. Enough, excuses though. I'm sorry little man! Mommy will do better!
Here's some picture of B when he turned 2 months old!













When we went to the doctor for his 2 month check up they said he looked great! Big, but great! Here's his 2 month stats:
Weight- 15 lb 6 oz (99%)
Height- 24 1/2 in (93%)
Head- 41 cm (73%)
We put him on zantac for possible acid reflux. Hadley definitely had acid reflux, but I'm not sure if B does or not. He shows some signs, but the doctor said it wouldn't hurt to put him on zantac just to see if it helps. 

Brooks, Mommy and Daddy love you so much! I'm so sorry this post is so late! I'll do better from now on!!

No comments:

Post a Comment