Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Brooks- 3 months

Brooks, 
What a blessing it is to be your mommy. I am so proud to wear that title. You are a gift from the creator above and I cherish you more then you will ever know. You're my little chunk. My sweet rolly polly. People comment daily on your size. Just today someone told me that you are going to be carrying me before long. Typically I just laugh and say "I know, he's a big boy." My big boy. Perfect.
You spent your first Thanksgiving in Round Rock. You did great on the way up there, only fussing the last 20 minutes, but on the way back you let us know you were not excited about the carseat...  for about an hour. We had a good time while we were there, though. 
You've been sleeping good. More often then not you sleep through the night. You get a bath each night and are in bed around 8-8:30. I dream feed around 11 and you'll sleep until 4 or 5. 
Your cradle cap is back. The first time I noticed it was a few weeks after bringing you home. I scrubbed it with dandruff shampoo and it got rid of the cradle cap, but it also got rid of your hair. You looked like a little old man with a horseshoe hair-doo. This time I'm scared to scrub your cradle cap for fear of taking out your hair again. 
This month you started saying mama. Yup, that's right. You say mama. I will wake up to you saying it, but you really tend to say it when you are upset. I'll hear mamamamamama or a long drawn out mooooom. I have to admit, it's pretty cute. 
I love you so much, little B. 
Always,
Mama











No comments:

Post a Comment