Wednesday, September 7, 2011

30 Weeks




How far along? 30 weeks WOW
How are you measuring? roughly 39 inches
Size of baby? according to What To Expect she's 18 inches, 3.2 lbs, and as big as a head of lettuce
Heartbeat? around 150 bpm
Total weight gain/loss? I went to the doctor today and I have gained 19 lbs
Stretch Marks? Still no stretch marks
Sleep? Sleep has been pretty rough this week. I'm waking up a lot during the night; sometimes it's to go to the bathroom and sometimes to change positions and even sometimes because I'm just so stinkin hot!
Best moment this week? Baby related: Getting my shower invite in the mail! I'm so excited about it!
Movement? Her movement is becoming different then its been. According to the doctor she's got less room to move around which explains why I'm not feeling as strong of kicks and punches, but more rolling and squirming.
News? We started our Bradley Method class yesterday! I can do it- I can do it- I can do it
Food Cravings? I'm still craving the junk food.
What I miss? sleeping on my stomach and back
What I'm looking forward to? My upcoming baby shower!
How are you feeling? I'm feeling pretty good. Still getting tired easily, but I'm getting pretty excited about meeting my girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment