Wednesday, September 28, 2011

33 Weeks




How far along? 33 weeks
How are you measuring? roughly 39 3/4 inches
Size of baby? according to What To Expect she's 19-22 inches, 4.9 lbs, and as big as a pineapple
Heartbeat? around 150 bpm
Total weight gain/loss? At the last appointment last week I had gained 21 lbs
Stretch Marks? Still no stretch marks
Sleep? I feel like sleep might be a memory for me. I can't remember the last 'good' nights sleep I've had. This past week my allergies kicked it into full gear and I've been a runny nose, stuffy nose, congested, snoring mess. I haven't been taking any meds for it, just because I really don't like to during pregnancy, so I've been suffering through it.
Best moment this week? My Abilene baby shower! My hostesses did such a great job- especially Erin, Jenna and Genny! I'm waiting to get pictures from Jenna and Erin and I'll post them as soon as I get them! Hadley was very blessed with gifts and wishes of love. And Hadley's momma has lots of thank you's to write!
Movement? Hadley still favors my right side. She likes to start out in the middle of my tummy and drag her foot(?) across my ribs all the way to the right side. Sometimes it seriously tickles me and makes me jump. She's constantly poking something out over on that right side. I'm guessing it's a foot or knee. This sounds very weird, but sometimes I wish that I had a translucent tummy so that I could see how she's moving and what she's poking me with!
News? We had week 4 of Bradley class. This week we talked about the coaches role in the delivery room. Shane's got some pressure on him. : )
Food Cravings? Chocolate lately!
What I miss? Not having to suffer through my allergies, but taking all the meds I need
What I'm looking forward to? Getting Haddie's things organized
How are you feeling? Besides my allergies I'm feeling good!

No comments:

Post a Comment