Wednesday, September 21, 2011

32 Weeks





I've had several people at work tell me that I popped out this week. I do think I've gotten bigger, but you can judge for yourself.
How far along?
32 weeks
How are you measuring? roughly 39 3/4 inches
Size of baby? according to What To Expect she's 19 inches, 4.5 lbs, and as big as a honeydew
Heartbeat? around 150 bpm
Total weight gain/loss? At the last appointment (30 weeks) I had gained 19 lbs. I go to the doctor tomorrow so I'll find out how much I gained then.
Stretch Marks? Still no stretch marks
Sleep? I have been having good nights... and bad nights. I think usually I'll have a good night after I've had a bad night since I'm exhausted.
Best moment this week? I also got a surprise gift from my parents when they visited this weekend! Hadley's crib mobile! I am so excited about it! It's the cutest mobile I've ever seen!

I also got some canvases painted for Hadley's room and I'm in love! I was originally planning on painting them myself.. what was I thinking. My mom suggested having a coworker of hers paint them and I'm so glad we went that route! They will match her room perfectly! The colors match her room colors and the birds match her adorable mobile!

Movement? What a mover lately! She has been all over. Her main place to reside right now are on my sides (mainly right side) and up in my ribs. I feel her constantly. She's been getting the hiccups quite a bit lately. In fact she has them right now. My tummy is bouncing up with each hiccup. So cute!
News? We had week 3 of Bradley class. This week we talked about the stages of labor. We also watched a video of a delivery. Wow. It was a little intense. I'm definitely going to need all the support I can get.
Food Cravings? I still love my string cheese and lately I've been enjoying protein shakes. I'm making an effort at being more healthy, but junk food always sounds good. Especially chocolate!!
What I miss? I love being at this stage in pregnancy, but I really enjoyed the part in the 2nd trimester where I had lots of energy. I'm feeling pretty tired these days.
What I'm looking forward to? This weekend is our baby shower in Abilene!
How are you feeling? I'm getting anxious to meet my girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment