Wednesday, September 14, 2011

31 Weeks




How far along? 31 weeks
How are you measuring? roughly 39 1/2 inches
Size of baby? according to What To Expect she's 19 inches, 3.9 lbs, and as big as a head of lettuce
Heartbeat? around 150 bpm
Total weight gain/loss? At the last appointment last week I had gained 19 lbs
Stretch Marks? Still no stretch marks
Sleep? I'm so tired lately that I've been pretty good at going to sleep fast. I still wake up lots during the night and I'll usually try and feel Hadley move before I go back to sleep.
Best moment this week? Getting Hadley moving on video. I've seriously been trying to do that for the past 6 or 7 weeks. I showed the video to everyone!
Movement? Now I can show people the video to show how she's moving around. : )
News? We had week 2 of Bradley class. This week we talked about the importance of good nutrition. It's a good thing I crave all that junk food...
Food Cravings? I'm still craving the junk food.
What I miss? yet again, I'm gonna say Dr. Pepper
What I'm looking forward to? Decorating Hadley's room. Aunt Erin is going to paint her letters and I cannot wait!!!
How are you feeling? Tired. I'm feeling really great, but I am tired!

No comments:

Post a Comment