Monday, January 30, 2012

First Date

A couple weeks ago Shane's parents came in town and let us go on a date. This was the first date we've been on since Hadley's been born so I was a little nervous leaving her.
Shane had won a gift card to a restaurant in Bonham so he took me for a night on the town in little ol' Bonham, Texas! We had a wonderful time. We laughed more then we'd laughed in a while and just enjoyed each others company. When you have a baby your time with just you and your spouse gets really limited so it was nice to focus on each other for a few hours.
After dinner Shane decided to really spoil me so he took me to the only place you can get dessert in Bonham- Braums! We split a banana split and it was yummy!
I am so blessed by this man. My friend Mindie told me recently that she enjoys that it's obvious that me and Shane are best friends. She said that we're the type of friends that finish each others sentences, know each others thoughts and have tons of inside jokes. She's right. I don't know what I would do without Shane and I couldn't imagine a better husband or father to our daughter.




No comments:

Post a Comment