Sunday, January 1, 2012

Going Home

This post is really out of order, but I hated to skip it completely so just bare with me. I wanted to post pictures of Hadley's big day- going home! We really did like our stay at Baylor. They were so kind and helpful and extremely supportive of our natural labor. I couldn't have asked for a better hospital experience... but it was definitely time to go home and start our new life as a family of three!

This is my "I'm excited to go home!" face.


Notice how peaceful she is here.


I wanted her to go home in the cute little outfit one of our friends got her.

Stealing kisses every chance I get.

Oh no...

Mom WHY???


She was less then thrilled...

Ok ok, nevermind the outfit- Swaddle her!

I still wanted her to wear the bow, though. Is that too much to ask??




Goodbye hospital! Hello no sleep! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment