Monday, March 26, 2012

4 month stats


Today we took Hadley in for her 4 month appointment. Technically she's 4 months and one week, but who's counting. : )
She was such a doll, y'all. She was showing off her smile left and right and doing her happy dance for Dr. Lanman and Nurse Kelly. I need to video her happy dance sometime. It's just the cutest. When she's standing up she'll get so happy that she burst into this huge smile and stomps her feet. Adorable! Anyway, Dr. Lanman said she looked great. I knew she would. I told Shane that I am so proud to be her momma!
Poor baby had to get 3 shots. Break.my.heart. She just cried and cried. I tried to nurse her right after the shots and she would nurse for about 30 seconds then start to cry again. She's got a memory like an elephant. This went on for about 5 minutes; then we decided to put on Baby Einstein and *poof* all better! (oh brother!)
Stats:
Weight- 12.9 lbs (25th percentile)
Length- 24 7/8 inches (50-75th percentile)
Head- 16 inches ( 25-50th percentile)
and according to Tank 100th percentile for beauty : )

No comments:

Post a Comment