Thursday, March 15, 2012

Haddie visits Hadley

A couple weeks ago Mrs. Leanne (the lady that watches Hadley on days that both Shane and I are at work) called us and said that her son was home sick with the flu so she couldn't watch Hadley. Uh oh. Normally if that happens Shane would just take off of work, but this happened to be the week that Shane was gone on his ski trip. What to do... what to do?
I wound up calling on my sweet friend Brittany to see if she could take her. Thankfully she said yes- crisis averted. Brittany has a sweet little 14 month old named Hadley. Haddie was going to spend the day with Hadley!
Brittany took some pictures of our girls together and they seriously make me smile every time I see them. I am so glad that she captured these pictures. It's so sweet to see her Hadley take an interest in mine. She'll be a great big sister someday!

I love how curious big Hadley was about little Hadley! Its so precious!

I love this little series of pictures. Brittany let her Hadley put her arm around mine and oh.my.word. these are the sweetest pictures!

This one is Brittany's Hadley giving my Hadley a hug. : )

She really enjoyed her time with Brittany and Hadley!

No comments:

Post a Comment