Wednesday, March 14, 2012

First Funeral/ Family PJ Afternoon

Last Saturday was a really busy day for our little family. Saturday morning we drove to Red Oak to go to Shane's Uncle Mike's funeral. I was a little nervous about how Hadley would do. I brought a bottle and some toys to keep her occupied as well as her paci- a must have!
We went into the funeral with the family and sat towards the front in the reserved seating. Hadley lasted about 5 minutes before she became restless. I put the bottle in her mouth and seconds later she let out a big poop... right in the middle of a eulogy. Oh Haddie. I think I turned bright red and Shane and Erin (Shane's sister) started laughing- it was pretty embarrassing. I decided after that that Hadley is simply too young to sit up front at funerals and took her to the back for the rest of it.
It was a rainy, blah day so after the funeral we came home and everyone got in their sweats. I just had to take some pictures, because Hadley looked adorable in her little sweats. (I am just so in love with this beautiful little girl!) We took a family trip to the grocery store then relaxed together the rest of the night. I really am loving this season of life. We are so blessed and having such a great time watching our little girl grow!

No comments:

Post a Comment