Thursday, March 15, 2012

Rolling Over

Unless you're a parent (particularly a mom) you'll have a hard time understanding the level of excitement that I feel when Hadley reaches milestones. She has been hard at work for the past 3-4 weeks on trying to turn over and I've been expecting it any day now so I've been trying to be prepared with my phone to video it. Tonight I put her down in her crib so that I could go run her bath and prep for our bedtime routine and when I came back to check on her she was trying to turn over. She was getting so close so I ran to grab my phone just in case. The first video is of her hard at work. Sweet, persistent baby just wouldn't give up.

This video is of her finally succeeding! I'm such a proud mama! -Excuse my high pitched excited voice :)


Here she is again. She's just showing off, now! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment