Monday, July 9, 2012

4th of July 2012

Last year for the 4th of July we took at trip with our friends Joel and Kristen Williams and Hadley was in my tummy. While on the beach Shane felt Hadley kick for the first time ever! It's such a special memory for me. Kristen took a picture of it for us...

 Last year I was 20 weeks pregnant... what a difference a year can make!
 This year I got to spend the 4th with the sweetest, prettiest, funniest baby girl. Shane had to be at the fire station so Hadley was my  4th buddy and she was wonderful company! We started the day with a swim with a co-worker of mine and her baby, Samantha. Hadley loves the pool! She was so good and in such a good mood the whole time we were there.
 Her Lolli bought her a dress to wear and she looked really cute. I love that she is a girl and I can dress her up and put bows in her hair!
 She's such a happy baby!
 My little princess.
 After Hadley's afternoon nap we headed to the station to visit Daddy. We love to go see him at work. I love her smile in this picture!
 It's crazy how much our lives have changed in this one year, but we couldn't be happier. We feel so blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment