Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Crawling!

Hadley is crawling! Our lives are about to get a lot more interesting. She's been crawling for about a week now and she has already gotten so much better. The first time that she crawled Shane and I were sitting on the floor with her playing and all the sudden she spotted a toy she wanted over by Shane. Instead of doing her usual reeeeeeaaach to get the toy she started CRAWLING! Me and Shane were silent watching. I grabbed his leg and we just looked at each other and smiled. I ran to get the ipad to video it and after several minutes of coaxing she finally did it again. She was pretty clumsy for a few days, but she looks like a pro now! I just can't believe my baby is crawling. Before long she's gonna be walking. Slow down, Hadley!

No comments:

Post a Comment