Monday, July 30, 2012

Hadley's Toys

We keep a bin of Hadley's toys in the living room and she just loves getting in it and getting out all her tiny treasures. She likes to tip it over and let everything spill out, then she'll go through the contents and play with her favorites. She's so sweet when she's playing. I love to see her play; you can just see her wheels turning. One evening I was cleaning the kitchen and looked over to check on Hadley and noticed she was playing so sweetly by herself. I ran to grab my camera and snapped these shots.
 I love her little profile.
Such beautiful eyes...
Playing with her firefighter "dada".
 I've been spotted!
 
 The next day I got some more pictures of my sweet pea and her toy box.
 Watching a little tv while she plays...


 Sweet smiles for mama!
 And here she goes again...

No comments:

Post a Comment