Wednesday, July 25, 2012

8 Months

My sweet Hadley Faye,
It's absolutely been the best whirlwind raising you the past 8 months. You have brought a happiness to my life that I never knew existed until now. You are the most beautiful, sweetest and funniest baby and I am so so blessed to call you ours. Words will never express the amount of love that I have for you and when I think of the fact that your heavenly father loves you more then I do it brings tears to my eyes. 
You are such a joy, babe. We love watching you grow and learn and this month brought lots of learning and growing! You are now officially a crawler. Yay Hadley!! We are so proud of you and this new accomplishment, because we saw you work so hard at it! Your hard work payed off and you are crawling all around the house. Today I was trying to rock you to sleep for a nap and you weren't too thrilled with the idea of a nap. I put you down on the floor to grab something really quickly and you rolled over and crawled out of your room! You were saying, "No thanks, mom! I don't need a nap today!"
You also started saying mama this month!! I LOVE this new trick! I feel like you are starting to associate people or objects to their names, too. When I say, "Where's mama?" you always look for me. 
You had your first ear infection recently, which broke my heart for you. It really did a number on your sleep, because instead of waking up once or twice during the night like usual, you began waking up 4+ times. I think you're teething right now, too, which doesn't help your sleep. For a baby that doesn't get tons of sleep you are always so delightful and compliant! You really are an easy going baby. You just seem content in whatever situation you find yourself. 
I am so proud of you, love. You mean the world to me and you dad!
Always,
Mama





 You make the BEST faces!






1 comment: