Monday, February 10, 2014

Gingerbread House

I am LOVING these new traditions we're starting with our kids! And I am REALLY LOVING that Hadley is old enough now to participate in the traditions. We made our first gingerbread house this year. We had to stop short before it was fully finished because Hadley kept eating all the candy, but it was still a lot of fun!
As you can see, Brooks was thrilled!






I've also started another tradition this year. I wrapped 24 books and let the kids (Hadley) unwrap one each night leading up to Christmas. It was a lot of fun! 
We did have one mishap- about four days into this new, fun tradition I walked in the living room to find Hadley unwrapping her books. Luckily she had only unwrapped three by the time I stopped her! I kept a close eye on her after that!



No comments:

Post a Comment