Monday, February 10, 2014

Iphone Rewind

I love these Iphone Rewinds. It's a place for me to post pictures that don't necessarily need a long explanation or separate post, but I still love them and want to keep them. 
 For example: This year I put my kids hospital bracelets in Christmas ornaments. LOVE! I never knew what to do with them, but knew I wanted to keep them. This was the perfect solution!
I never tire of sleepy baby pictures.



 This was at Christmas Lane with a couple other Firefighter families. 

 My handsome boy!



 This. Oh this. This was the toy that I HAD.TO.HAVE.OR.CHRISTMAS.WAS.RUINED. Seriously. I had to reign in my crazy.
 This hat says My First Christmas. It would fit the average baby. 
... He's got a large brain.

 Mommy/Daughter matching Toms.
 Biggest snot bubble ever.



 Mommy and her Brooks. Hadley and her Gwooks.


No comments:

Post a Comment