Saturday, February 15, 2014

Hadley- 26 Months

Hey there, my spunky girl!
You are 26 months and some change. It's hard to believe. You're an amazing little person! Your vocabulary is growing all the time. Seriously, you say they funniest things! "Mommy, come he-ya! I wannu teyl you somethin!" "The sadows are scawy!" (You've developed a fear of shadows and continue to say they're scary no matter how hard I try to show you they can be fun!) "Come he-ya mommy! Fowo me!" "Guess wha? Youwa my bes fran!" You have such a great personality! Though you can be a little on the dramatic side, i.e. putting your hand over your heart when your block tower falls down, you are so much fun. I wish I could give you a glimpse into how I feel about you. I'm so smitten. I have the best job ever of being your mom; it just doesn't get better then this. I'm a little overprotective, according to your dad. But, it's because I love you so much. It's still not easy for me to drop you off in the church nursery. Not only because I hate to see you sad, but because I miss you when you're not around. Don't get me wrong, you definitely test my patience at times. You've recently started having these tantrums where you melt to the ground in a crying sob. I'm not sure how to handle these yet, but I'm doing my best. You've also been known to answer "I go time out" when I ask you if you would rather listen to mama or go to time out. But it's all apart of you growing up and coming into your own. As much as I wanted you to stay a baby forever I am really enjoying the toddler you. Here's some facts about you...
Things Hadley likes-
-Mommy, Daddy, Gwooksie
-anything with sugar
-Daniel Tiger or anything on PBS Kids
-Dee (your lovie)
-Story Time
-Your cousins
-Pretending to be a dinosaur and yelling RAWR while chasing us
-Running around the house (your favorite game is chase!)
-Snack time
-Your Curious George book

Things Hadley does not like...
-Getting dressed
-Getting your diaper changed
-Night Night time
-Shadows
-Being told no
-Being dropped off in a nursery (though you cheer up as soon as snack comes out!)

I love you precious! 
Mommy






 Your expressions are priceless.



No comments:

Post a Comment