Thursday, August 4, 2011

25 Weeks



How far along? 25 weeks
How are you measuring? roughly 37 inches
Size of baby? according to What To Expect she's 9.2 inches, 2 lbs, and as big as an eggplant
Heartbeat? at our 23 week appointment the heartbeat was between 140-150 bpm
Total weight gain/loss? + 18 lbs. This is according to my scale at home. We go to the doctor next Wednesday so I'm interested to see what they say.
Maternity Clothes? I'm starting to get a little nervous about clothes since I'm about to need to start dressing professional. Maybe I'll need to buy a few more maternity clothes!
Stretch Marks? Still no stretch marks
Sleep? I'm wondering if God is preparing me for 5 o'clock feedings, because I've been waking up around 5 and having trouble going back to sleep. I treasure my sleep tremendously so this has not been making me happy. It'll be different to loose sleep when I have a little one to care for, but as of right now I'm just lying in bed. Hopefully this will resolve itself soon!
Best moment this week? We took a trip to Port Aransas with my family and my dad felt the baby kick!
Movement? She still has her favorite times of the day to wake up and move. Lately I've been laying in bed in the mornings feeling her kick. It's a special time that we share so I hope it keeps up once school starts.
Food Cravings? Sweets. I've had such a sweet tooth this second trimester. It's a good thing I passed the glucose test.
Name? I'm back on Hadley this week. I love it. We could call her Haddie as a nickname.
What I miss? It's becoming harder and harder to lean forward to sit up or even just sit. I'm having to slouch in my chair to make room for the belly. Apparently my uterus is the size of a soccer ball and it's feeling like it's squishing my ribs. So I guess this week I miss being able to sit up easily. Oh, and I'm missing being able to eat crab. We went to Port Aransas this week with my family and salad and grilled chicken just don't cut it when there is crab.
What I'm looking forward to? We got our bedding in so now I'm looking forward to getting the crib!
How are you feeling? I'm still feeling good!

No comments:

Post a Comment