Saturday, August 27, 2011

Best moment of the week!

I can't wait until my Wednesday post to tell about the best moment this week! It deserves it's own post. Let me start out by saying, I have the best husband any girl could ask for. He is amazing. He has been such a support throughout our pregnancy. He waits on me hand and foot, spoils me rotten and even manages to romance me in all this chaos.
On Thursday I got home to see that he had put together Hadley's crib and dresser. I thought that was going to be the best moment of the week right there! I loved seeing what her room was becoming! We put all her bedding on her bed and stood around talking about and soaking in what was coming. I know that I've seen pictures of Hadley and I know that I feel Hadley moving around, but for some reason seeing her room come together made it so much more real! We're having a baby!
On Friday I got home and immediately said, "Let's go to Hadley's room!" Shane said okay and off we went. I opened the door and stared at her crib for a few seconds before noticing a box on the dresser. It had a card on top of the box and when I opened the card I read the sweetest words. "My first gift to Hadley Faye. I love you both very much. Love, Daddy" The tears came soon after and I hugged Shane. I was so touched by his words. I opened the box and saw a Vera Bradley diaper bag that I had been eying.
I'm a lucky girl to have a husband that tries so hard to make me happy.
I love you so much, Shane, and Hadley's blessed to have you for a Daddy.







No comments:

Post a Comment