Wednesday, August 24, 2011

28 Weeks


3 for Third Trimester!




How far along? 28 weeks
How are you measuring? a little over 38 inches
Size of baby? according to What To Expect she's 17 inches, 2.9 lbs, and as big as a small cabbage
Heartbeat? at our 27 week appointment the heartbeat was between 150-160 bpm
Total weight gain/loss? According to the doctors scale at 27 weeks I've gained +15 lbs. I got back at 30 weeks so we'll see what they say!
Maternity Clothes? So far all I've worn to work is dresses and skirts. They're so comfortable right now! And, I can still fit into a lot of my pre-pregnancy dresses.
Stretch Marks? Still no stretch marks
Sleep? I'm still sleeping pretty good! I'm wondering if going to the chiropractor has been helping my hips to stop hurting.
Best moment this week? We bought Hadley's crib and dresser yesterday!!!
Movement? I seriously can't get enough of her movements! Even tonight as I was watching tv I felt what had to be her entire leg run across my stomach. It's such a crazy process and it's amazing to be a part of. I feel so blessed. I do, however, wish that Shane was able to feel it like I do. I want to share it with him, but I guess that the joys of being the mom!
News? School started this week. When Hadley is born I'm going to miss having her with me all day. I love knowing that she is listening to me as I teach and interact with the kids.
Food Cravings? Still craving those sweets! I've been on a Starburst kick for a little while.
What I miss? Having control over my emotions. Geez.
What I'm looking forward to? I'm looking forward to coming home from work tomorrow and seeing the crib and dresser set up!! (Thanks babe!)
How are you feeling? I'm feeling really good. We're in the 3rd trimester and I'm so excited to see what it holds for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment