Wednesday, August 10, 2011

26 Weeks




How far along? 26 weeks
How are you measuring? roughly 37 1/4 inches
Size of baby? according to What To Expect she's 15 inches, 2.2 lbs, and as big as a cucumber
Heartbeat? at our 23 week appointment the heartbeat was between 140-150 bpm
Total weight gain/loss? + 18-19 lbs. This is according to my scale at home. We go to the doctor next Wednesday so I'm interested to see what they say.
Maternity Clothes? My friend Blair bought me a cute maternity skirt and shirt from Old Navy for my birthday! I love them and I'll be able to wear them to school!
Stretch Marks? Still no stretch marks
Sleep? I've been going to the bathroom a couple times a night and I still switch sides a lot during the night because my hips hurt.
Best moment this week? I may have found daycare for our sweet girl for the days that Shane's at the fire station!! This would be a huge stress off my shoulders!
Movement? She's been a groover this week! A couple times I've been able to feel her knee or foot against my side. When you touch it it feels like a little bump on my stomach. I'm also pretty sure that on Sunday she had the hiccups.
Food Cravings? Cheese. I'm loving string cheese for a snack! Last night I ate a ridiculous amount of mac and cheese.
Name? WE HAVE A NAME!!!! HADLEY FAYE!!! Shane says he's gonna call her Haddie... so cute!
What I miss? Sleeping on my back
What I'm looking forward to? My tailbone area has been hurting lately so I'm looking forward to that not hurting anymore.
How are you feeling? I'm still feeling good!

No comments:

Post a Comment